Saturday, August 26, 2006

On my way

I'm on my way to being an "Iron Girl". Beth and I are heading to Columbia, MD in an hour to sign-in, pick up our goodies, check in our bike, etc. I've been really calm about the event until recently. Thursday night I had a dream that I got a flat tire. Friend, I must confess that I never did learn how to change a flat on my bike so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will not happen tomorrow. Last night I had a dream that I was walking by the lake and there were Gi-normous waves crashing about. Whew...that was a nightmare! Luckily I woke up and remembered that I'm swimming in a smallish lake, so I don't think I have to worry about huge waves (only those caused by other swimmers).

I've got to pack and check over my list three or four times (OC, a little!) before I leave. I wish the best of luck to anyone racing this weekend...especially Sherry, I hope to see you out there strong tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Can't wait for the race report! How exciting!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home