Monday, June 12, 2006

Running Across America

I've decided to run across America. Ok, not literally. I didn't have anyone fooled, not even for a second, I'm sure. My gym has a new program this month asking members to come together and track how many miles they run or walk. The goal is to make it to San Francisco by July 4th. Right now we are in Pittsburgh (we've got a long way to go). Today I helped by running 3.75 miles. I know that will probably just get us outside of Pittsburgh, but hey, every little bit counts.



Here's a tangent: I've been thinking a lot about Forrest Gump lately. Remember when Forrest just starts running and continues running for a lonnnnng time? I mean, that's just impossible. But wouldn't it be nice? On another tangent, I've been wondering lately, does my 2 x 3-4 miles a week qualify me as a runner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home