Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Where have I been?

Oh, don't be fooled by the post; I've been here. I just haven't been blogging. Long story short I realized that I probably shouldn't be blogging from work and by the time I get home I don't feel like looking at a computer another minute. BUT...now I'm back. Why? Do I really have interesting stories to tell? Advice to contribute? Fun pictures to look at? I guess only time will tell and you'll have to be the judge of that.

Inspired by Jessi's progress, I realize I need to set some weekly goals. My training has been OK lately. I can be proud that I finally bit the bullet and started a strength program. I mean, I always knew that I needed to do it, and when I did it I could see results, I just never could keep up with a program for more than a few weeks. I realized I needed to change my attitude about strength training to keep it up and now I find I actually ENJOY lifting twice a week. Ok, and it doesn't hurt that I can start seeing results and it happens to be bikini season.

So yeah, we were talking about goals, right? Well, here are my goals for the week:

1. 2x of each: swim, run, bike
2. Complete 2 strength workouts
3. Drink 80-100 ounces of water everyday (this should be easy for me but unfortunately I really have to try at it...perhaps I should get a larger water bottle at work!)
4. Take a multivitamin everyday
5. Be in bed by 10:30 M-F
6. Blog at least 3 times.

It's already Tuesday (woo-hoo for Holiday weekends!) so I've got some catching up to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home